Do You Feel Lost As A Parent?
- Having trouble communicating with your child?
- Unsure about the right way to parent your child?
- Sick of arguments and unresolved conflict?
- At a loss with child tantrums or irrational teenage behaviour?
Then it’s time to make a positive change in your family. Tracey Maud is an experienced NLP expert who can help you renew your relationship with your children – and show you how to develop all the skills you need to become a super parent!
If you’d like to:
- Feel empowered and positive about your parenting
- Increase your confidence as a parent
- Improve your relationships with your children
- Learn new approaches to parenting
If you’d like to:
- Understand the psychology of your parenting style
- Discover how your parents subconsciously influence your own parenting style
- Learn how to reprogram your parenting outlook to build a loving and trusting relationship with your children
Then it’s time to confide in Tracey Maud. Tracey uses proven NLP techniques, hypnosis and gentle questioning to uncover the dynamics of your parenting psyche to put you on the road to success!
Are You Ready To Become An Empowering Parent?
Contact Tracey today by filling out contact details or book your free strategy call below for a friendly and confidential chat today.
Top 3 Parenting Tips
Be The Role Model Your Child Needs
From the time your child is one month old, he or she is picking up your behaviour – your tone, facial expressions, moods and other subtle clues. Your child learns from you and imitates what you do. Have you ever thought about what you are modelling to your children? You are in a position of amazing power – through your actions, behaviour, words and love you can propel your children into the direction you want them to go.
Open Your Communication Line
Believe it or not, your child actually wants to share with you. It’s true. They want to involve you in their lives, but they’re waiting for signs and clues that you’re actually listening. When you listen to your child, also watch for emotions, gestures and their level of energy. This goes a long way to building a foundation of mutual trust and respect between you and your child.
How To Stop A Toddler’s Temper Tantrum
When you communicate with your toddler, you need to do so on their terms: short phrases, lots of repetition and a passionate tone of voice. Often parents ramp it up when their child is happy, but when their child is upset – they need to do the same thing! If your toddler is screaming for a lolly, repeat back his or her order (over and over energetically) until they stop and listen. Once they realise you’re on their ‘side’ they’ll calm down – and then you can add your order. Try it – it’ll work wonders!
Ready To Get The Relationship YOU Want?
Why Not Contact Tracey Today?
For a friendly and free confidential consultation about how Tracey can help you improve your relationship.
Go on – it’s obligation free. You’ve got nothing to lose and absolutely everything to gain.
Or fill out contact details below.